Oman Airports Management Company S.A.O.C (OAMC) is owned by the Government of the Sultanate of Oman, OAMC is responsible for the management and operation of Muscat International and Salalah Airports and for the future new airports of Adam, Ad Duqm, Sohar and Ras Al Hadd.
The infrastructure of the airports such as the terminal buildings, cargo building, runway, apron and car parking is directly under OAMC’s management.
The main functions of OAMC at the airport are:
The total staff strength at OAMC is 600 employees with an omanization level of 90%.
- Manage the Airport Assets, Facilities, Infrastructure, Projects and Maintenance Plans.
- Manage the Aerodrome Certification & Compliance, Emergency Planning, Capacity Management and Customer Services.
- To be ready for the new airport and to ensure that OAMC is fully manned, prepared and equipped to operate all the new airports.
- Airfield, Terminal, Flight Information and Fire Fighting Management.
- Managing all the commercial areas such as retail, real estate, fuel farm, concession agreements, car park, airport space adverting, corporate communications and airline marketing.
- Managing Information, Communications and Technology at the Airports.
- Financial Management and revenue collection from aeronautical and non-aeronautical sources and expenditure payments.
- Procurement policies and procedures.
- Human Resources and administration support for the corporate company
- Security facilitation and management.
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management for all organizations operating within the Airport Boundaries.